Current Car

Current Car
MG ZR

Wednesday 15 July 2009

The Day I Bought The MG ZR

July - 2006

Finally I have myself a new MG ZR - 54 Reg, 16,500 miles on the clock, chuffed to bits! I drove it home from the garage and this is the photo that was taken outside my Dad's home in Middlesbrough.

The MG ZR:
Photobucket

Completely standard, 1 previous owner who, by all inspections have looked after the car as I would!

The car is a Goodwood Green MG ZR 105
  • 1.4 Litre 16-Valve Injection Engine
  • Electric Windows, Air Conditioning, ABS
  • 16" Alloy Wheels
I already had big plans for the car as far as modifying goes before i'd even taken delivery for it! This baby won't be staying standard for long!

At the time i worked for the Showcase Cinema at Teesside Park, and on my first shift with the car being parked in the car park i recieved a flyer on my windscreen for www.theMGZR.co.uk, signed up that night and was one of the best moves i made with regards to modifying the car, picked up so much knowledge and met some awesome people along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment